!!!Warning!!! !!!Warning!!!

Yeah i Can see where this was going

The music speeds up after a seeming calm and greatly increases pace although some would see this as non linear i can visualize the concept , very well done it really through in the end.

No Going Back No Going Back

No Goin back

Man the name for this song just gets me its great. It has a very mellow yet energizing feel to it. it feels like a nice blend of two songs that really pulls together in the middle if you really listen carefully this song is gold.

scorpinox responds:

Thank you very much! I tried to give this song a nice emotional feel to it. I guess it worked out ok.

Leavin' My Mark ~1~ Leavin' My Mark ~1~

Nice

Good stuff from what i've heard all good songs

Milky Way Jamboree Milky Way Jamboree

Time for a Jamboreeeeee

I've been a fan of the Jamboreeee and you know it i could see this in a club ppl str8 poppin to this ...INFECTIOUS!!

Bloodspilt Showdown Bloodspilt Showdown

CHEA

Now this is it This is what i been looking for from your songs This is ON FIRE!!! Great song had my attention the whole time great song R-play gives this a 10/10 its a must by must have and im looking forward to some more Drum and Bass keep it up.

scorpinox responds:

Thanks! I'll try to make some more D n B songs.

Dying Soul (Part I) Dying Soul (Part I)

Hmmm

Hmmm liked the beginning and the ending but the middle seemed to just flow on not sure if thats what you were going for but still a decent song Will look into Part 2

Dilapidated Fortress Dilapidated Fortress

Wow man

Dilapidated...hmmmm...noe shrugs* just not my kinda song ya know still good though

Midnight Skyscraper Midnight Skyscraper

nothin but Allsome

Great song but NG reduced the qualtiy, off Ng this song is Fire

scorpinox responds:

Thanks! NG does that? Didn't know.